Sunday, April 3, 2011

HEY! I'm Blogging Here!!

What a week! I know I say that a lot, but seriously! Last week was nuts!!

Yeahhhh....

Not only did I manage to forget two important homework assignments (which my professors were forgiving enough to give me extensions on, thank goodness!!), but I was also forced to juggle duties for History Club and my own self-imposed duties regarding my TOMS Club and One Day Without Shoes. Thankfully, by the end of the week anyways, I found out that I am not alone in any of those things (particularly the TOMS stuff), and so a lot of the stress was taken off of my shoulders.

This coming Tuesday, April 5th, is TOMS's One Day Without Shoes. I've probably explained it before, and if I haven't then you can probably figure out what happens by the title of the event. If you STILL don't know what it is, please see toms.com and/ or onedaywithoutshoes.com :) But anyways, I've been planning for weeks now to try and host a showing of the TOMS documentary, but I kept putting it off in favor of homework and History Club. Last week I realized that ODWS was only one week away, and I really had to get moving on organizing something!


After scheduling a showing for Monday and getting it approved for the freshman CES credits (they have to get 6 Community Enrichment Series credits each semester; one credit for each event), I found out that the bookstore at my school was having some TOMS-related things for ODWS. They had already printed up flyers and stuff too, which was extremely helpful for me :)

Of course though, Tuesday is not going to be a good weather day AT. ALL. :P It's going to snow and rain and be windy and cold. And any other day this week will at be at least 15 degrees warmer :P Oh well, I guess that's the whole point haha. It's just frustrating. Most of the places that children do not have shoes are much warmer than here ;P

Well I better go, my sister needs the computer for homework (using the fancy desktop again :D)

I'll leave you with this video from charlieissocoollike. It is freaking hilarious xD I haven't laughed so hard at a video in ages.


Until next time... :)

4 comments:

  1. hahahhahha that video is so funny hahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I'm glad you liked it xD Charlie reminds me of Taylor a lot!! Especially when his voice cracks hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha he does a little oh gosh xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.etsy.com/listing/67541113/vintage-inspired-short-wedding-dress

    I loveee this dress! I'm so sad I found it last night after I ordered the one I'm getting. All of her stuff is really nice and while it's a wedding dress, it's short and flirty enough to be a nice formal dress. I think you should check out her other work! I think you'd like it :)

    ReplyDelete