Sunday, April 10, 2011

One Day Without Shoes! :D

We did it!! ^_^


That's a terrible video of our barefoot walk around campus, but you can see most of our feet anyways before I inadvertently film a car as I decide whether or not to keep filming. It was soooo cold! My feet literally went numb in seconds. I was concerned about frostbite, but my feet recovered quite well once we got inside :) And then we got free socks from the bookstore! Woooot :D All in all, a surprisingly successful day (especially for my neck of the woods lol).



Sorry for not posting for so long, though! I was so busy trying to organize ODWS, and then before I knew it that was over, but I still had a ton of work to do :P Unfortunately, it's going to be like that for the rest of the semester for me. Final projects, papers, the last "normal" exams, and then finals are all coming up. In addition, History Club is going to D.C. next Saturday (:D) and so I basically have to do all my homework for the first part of next week during this coming week. So much to dooooo!!!! Oh wells, what can ya do? :P But anyways, my posts will likely be extremely sparse until after finals. Like, I'll probably only do 2 or 3 posts tops until then :P lolz

Not much else to say really... I'll leave you with a video of Hank Green (musician brother of rather famous author John Green, whose books I need to read this summer)'s visit to Google, which is rather hilarious even if you don't really know who he is :D



Until next time... :)

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad it went well!!! And it's okay about the posts lol I'll be ramped up with school too...though 3 more weeks and SHAZAM: Summerrr!! :D I have summer class but that that's still like summer lolz xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks me too! :D I know!! It's going soooo fast!!! :P Haha I love how SHAZAM is like your new word or something xD And yes, summer classes don't really count :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I figured out why I wasn't able to comment haha. I got a new Google Chrome extension that blocked some cookies and stuff, and it was blocking whatever made it possible to comment haha xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolz it's cool xD and SHAZAM has been in use for awhile now hahaha xD I just always used it with Stew lol and I'm so pumped! We can get lost in Stackhouse again! Or maybe not but still! xD !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha oh I see :D Yes! We totally should!! :D Although perhaps we should leave earlier in the day so we're not in danger of getting lost in the dark hahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah getting lost in the day time is better! xD

    ReplyDelete