Thursday, June 30, 2011

A New Love (and an Exploration of Hypocricy)

Hiiiii :) Of course I realize that right after I posted about how I wouldn't be posting very often, I put down 3 new posts in the next few days... BUT my excuse is that it's been a very productive week in terms of finding awesome things on the internets!!

I just wanted to make this quick post to gush over my newest pianist love, Jon Schmidt and the creators of the Youtube channel ThePianoGuys. Jon is AMAZING!!! See below...


Seriously, how do people do that?!

Even more amazing (if that's even possible!!) is Jarrod Radnich's version of a couple of Harry Potter songs!


O_O Seriously?!?!? How is it possible for a person to play notes that quickly?!?!

Not only do The Piano Guys feature amazing artists ...


... but also, their cinematography is fantastic!!! (in case you didn't already notice...)


I think this one might be my favorite song/ video from them:


Ok, I'm done :) Enjoy!!! :D


Ok I lied, sue me :D Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha I love you! this is amazing! <3 xD I can't believe it either...holy shiznit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks, you too!! :) Hahaha I know, right?! :D

    ReplyDelete