Thursday, June 9, 2011

CUTENESS

Hiiiii sorry for not posting- I've been so busy!! Well, actually I was sick for a while too haha, as I believe I mentioned in my last post. But I've been really worn out between working my two jobs too. I literally keep forgetting about blogging haha.

I just wanted to post because I've been reading Daily Cute and it's literally driving me crazy!! I miss my hamster sooo much, and she died 6 1/2 years ago now! :( The animals are absolutely adorable; they don't satisfy my desires for a fluffy rodent but increase them each time I visit the site!

This isn't my Chewey, but it looks just like her <3
Don't get me wrong, I love my dog dearly!! But I guess I still have a rodent-shaped hole in my heart <3

For a few days a few months ago, I literally when through a faze in which I was adamant about getting a bunny. I wanted one desperately and I even went so far as to look for breeders nearby. I wanted (and still want, thought not quite as much) a dwarf Hotot bunny :D


I also love the Lop-eared dwarf rabbits:


But seriously, I don't think I could live without seeing some cute animals every day, even if it's just my dog ;)

Libby pie :D









I apologize if I made your head explode from all that cuteness. Or your computer explode from all those pictures ;P


Until next time...

*Edit* I apparently just entered the wonderful new world of "hot linking" (which I've never heard of before in my life), so, sorry to those who I apparently hurt through this, and I will try and get the pictures I had on here back up momentarily. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. CUTENESS EXPLOSION = HEARTTTTT

    and I understand the bunny and rodent shaped hole in your heart lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks Cindy xD Yeah it's rough :P lol. Plus apparently I did something at least annoying to the websites I got some of those pics from, so I have to fix that later xP I've never even heard of hotlinking before!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't either! What is it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I don't really know honestly, still xD I think it has something to do with the websites somehow knowing I used their picture since I used the link to upload it to my blog, and it somehow hurts their servers or something. It's weird xP lol

    ReplyDelete