Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm a Bum ^_^

Sorry for the lack of posting (I think I open all my posts with this....). I was just really busy with finals, and then I decided to take it easy this week (instead of getting all the work done cleaning up my room that I had been planning to do for months...). But I have had a nice week, mostly consisting of playing video games, pleasure reading, and texting my friends from school, whom I miss terribly already!!! <3

Cindy and I went adventuring on Tuesday though. It was quite fun :D We found a little waterfall a short ways up a random trial. One of our friends even spotted us from his school bus as it drove up the busy road high above us hahaha.

Stolen from Cindy :) This is most of the waterfall
Afterwards we went to a little coffee shop and we got cool drinks -- which wasn't that good of an idea since it was really not all that warm out haha.

I really don't have much to talk about... I start work again on Monday, and I have an interview for my internship on Tuesday. I hope to get my haircut soon, although I think I might grow it out at least a little more. It needs cleaned up though; it hasn't been cut since last August!

Sorry this is so boring :} I'll post a funny video below to make up for it. Thanks for reading though!!


Until next time... :D

4 comments:

  1. Awe I love your posts! Whenever they come :)

    and lolz at our adventuring :D tis not boring, but thrilling while we take on NATUREEEE! Mwhahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha our adventures are definitely not boring!! :D And we must have more of them to sprinkle such fantastic excitement into our lives on a regular basis!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and thank you!! :D I'll be posting as often as I can this summer haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah we definitely should! xD it's so fun! :)

    and yay for more posts! :D

    ReplyDelete