Monday, May 30, 2011

Insomnia

****Please excuse the below ramblings as they are not the coherent thoughts of a healthy, well-rested individual.****

This picture reminds me of a creepy version of one of my favorite childhood board games: Don't Wake Daddy.
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii peoples. I cannot sleep. So I'm on my laptop. Probably waking myself up more with the persistent glow of my computer screen and the street lamp light outside my window, but still. Usually this wears me out... in an hour or so 0_0

SO. AWAKE.
I'm honestly not sure why I don't feel tired. I need my rest, I'm still sick, but I guess the lack of activity today is coming back to bite me....

WHOA I JUST SAW A BAT FLY BY MY WINDOW!!!! I love bats. They eat mosquitoes, which eat me. A lot.

This is an adorable little bumblebee bat. I think they actually live near me too :D
But yeah, did I mention I'm still sick? The moment I tried to lay down I got an annoying tickle in my throat, thereby causing me to feel the need to clear it every 2 seconds or so :P THAT compounded with an incredibly warm and muggy night create my current situation.

I feel like I'm creeping on my neighbors or something, but since I got out of bed (about 15 min ago or so) I've seen them leave in one car, then leave in another, and come back in the first. Odd. Whateverrr.

I'm currently listening to Chopin. I only have a few songs from him -- I need to buy the rest of this album on iTunes -- but I love it :D It's not very good sleep music though... oops :}

There was something I thought of talking about earlier and now I can't remember what that was.... oh well. Another topic that is highly discuss-able is the newest Pirates of the Caribbean movie!!! :D


I saw it yesterday and It was pretty darn good if I may say :D It was really weird not to have Orlando Bloom Or Keira Knightley in it, but it was still pretty good. It turned the attention back to Jack, which in itself was refreshing. It was pretty much  everything you'd expect from the third sequel of an awesome Pirate movie. I dunno, I feel like I have to let it settle in for a little longer before I can make a proper judgement about it.

By the way, how do you spell the word "judgement"? I learned in whatever grade it was a spelling word for that the first "e" was optional: acceptable either way. However, when I try to type it with the "e" in the new Microsoft Word (which I only experienced for the first time on my laptop fall of '09), it says it's wrong! It makes me feel out of date or something :P

Word to yo motha. Fo shizzle.
Ummmmm ok I'd say that's enough senseless rambling for one night. On to other internet-tastic adventures!! :)

OH and going with the Pirates theme, here's a rap for Captain Jack Sparrow. It's actually rather good in my opinion... *nods head to time of music*


Until next time... :D

2 comments:

  1. lmao at the insomnia photo xD

    and I love senseless ramblings! My life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thank you Cindy, for both things xD

    ReplyDelete