Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day!

I'm glad I'm not Bill Murray today! ;)


I actually live fairly close to Punxsutawney (close enough to even know how to spell it ;D), and so a lot of people around here head over there to party. I don't really see what the big deal is, but whatever. "To each his own." I just think Phil is cute :D

"It's so fuzzy I'm gonna DIE!!"

My family and I actually used to have a groundhog that lived under our neighbor's porch. He or she was really fat. It probably was a girl haha. My dog would obsess over watching it, and every time we would say to her "Where's the groundhog?!" she would run over to our dining room window, which faces the backyard. She would often attack the window too, to try to get at him. That was always fun. She has scratched up the woodwork around the window in her desperate attempts to get at animals over the years. Do you want to see my dog? Sure ya do:

I loves her :D

She may be rambunctious, but she's the best dog ever! :D She's a Brittany, and her name is Liberty Belle, or Libby for short <3

Well I better go, I have to get some lunch and then head to class. Hope you have/ are having/ will have a lovely day! :)

Until next time....

2 comments: