Friday, February 25, 2011

Midterms

Well, I just went through one of the longest weeks of any semester: midterms week, which also happened to be the week before Spring Break.

I wish I would have had this earlier in the week :p

But now I'll have more time to write stuff! :D I want to do a post about the Invisible Children Tony documentary I saw on Tuesday, but I don't feel like it at the moment. Perhaps tomorrow? I need sleeps.


I'll leave you with some Imogen Heap. My roommate got me in to her a few months ago and she's been growing on me ever since.


Until next time.......


zzzzzzzz.......

2 comments:

  1. awe xD I hope your head isn't too red now lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I didn't end up needing it since I'm done with midterms ;D ... we'll see about finals though hahaha

    ReplyDelete