Saturday, February 12, 2011

Switchfoot

is a truly amazing band. One of my absolute favorites, and not just for their--often subtle--Christian themes. Their music has always resonated with me even when I first heard them my freshman year of high school. I really don't know how to describe their uniqueness... it must be experienced :D


That's the first song of theirs I ever heard, and it's still one of my favorites by them. Its message is about how difficult it is to move on from an accident or tragedy in your life. Jesus dares us to move past our fears and anger, and to join Him in happiness :)

Not only does Switchfoot have amazing messages in their songs, but they're also just plain amazing people. They have canned food drives for at least some, if not all, of the cities they visit, and they're also freaking hilarious :D They release videos like this once in a while:


Well, I better get to bed.
Until next time.... :)

4 comments:

  1. I love funny people <3 lol and I love Switchfoot haha though def not as big a fan as you! xD Makes u all the awesomer, Elyse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha well thank you Cindy :D You love way more other Christian Rock bands than me though haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to make you a Jesus music cdddd! :D and btw I like the new gadgets down there! Bennyyyy and news! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha yes please :D And thank you :D haha

    ReplyDelete