Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Two Hour Delay!

which I feel should have been a cancellation! We were hit by a rather significant ice and freezing rain laden winter storm last night, and the impacts are all over the place now, despite incredible amounts of ice melt and gravel. I've been walking like a penguin all day, and I've had at least 6 near-death experiences (not really).



My college is definitely notorious for not cancelling when it should. What gets me is even my professors, who I know do not live in the area, have not cancelled class either! Oh well, I guess I should be happy that my tuition dollars are still being used today :P haha

I didn't sleep in today because I wanted to go to breakfast with my roommate and our friend. That was when I had about 3 of my dramatic slides on the ice (aka, near death experiences), and so I walked in the snow next to the sidewalk. It's much better out now though.

Well, that's all I really have to say, I suppose. I'm off to dinner! :)

I'll leave you with this:


You may recognize Rhett and Link from one of my first posts. They're awesome! :D

Until next time... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment