Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Computer xD

Hello! I'm writing from my family's new desktop computer, which is AWESOME :D haha. We had our old XP for almost 7 years, and it was "slower than molasses in January," as my mom says. Its hard drive had become so full that it could not run our antivirus software, and so, sure enough, the computer soon became infected. That was the last straw, and after many years of frustration my parents decided to make the investment in a new computer.

Lolz
So, we've all been enjoying goofing around with the newest technological contraption in our house. It's an HP fully equipped with Windows 7 and all sorts of other fancy stuff. I'm really loving the new interface, and now I actually prefer to use the desktop instead of my laptop!!

I can't believe it either, guinea pig!!
I should be finishing my taxes now, but this is so much more fun xD We use the H&R Block program to do our taxes, but it's still annoying and they still use enough technical jargon to confuse me :P I have to get them done soon though so we can finish up the FAFSA and everything for school. *sigh*

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about posting about the Tony documentary either. I'm just trying to figure out how to best talk about it. I know I should do that soon though, because I'm forgetting more if it as time passes.

Well, I guess I'll get crackin' on those taxes now. I hope you have a fantabulous day! :D And if you're not, I hope it gets better very soon :)


Until next time...

EDIT: I got a $5 federal refund!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY on a new computer!!! and ew, taxes! I know nothing about them xD teacheth me the ways, Elyse! :D lolz xD but good luck with that and ah FAFSA stinks! x( lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks Cindy! Believe it or not, I know next to nothing about taxes as well :P that's why I hate them so hahahaha. Haha yes, FAFSA does stink :P

    ReplyDelete