Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back to School

I can't believe how fast this month has gone! I love being in college (I'm a sophomore) and having such a long break, but it barely goes any slower than my 10-day breaks of grade school and high school. I love to learn -- that's part of why I chose to be a history major, because history is constantly being made, and one can never know it all -- but I can never escape those feelings of dread, anxious anticipation, and a bit of worry before school starts :P Plus, where I live and also where I go to school, we definitely get our fair share of winter weather, so the roads are always a concern as well. The weather will hopefully be better tomorrow anyways, and that's when it really matters (although I was hoping to go shopping today :P).

I made some updates to the blog, as you may have noticed. I like the fishy thing, it's amusing at 2 in the morning xD and all the links on the side are my favorite websites and/ or charities that I love :) Please browse at your leisure and help me support them!

That's about it for today. I haven't even started packing yet...

Here's the newest video from Shaycarl. I love watching him every day :D



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment