Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Busy, busy!

Sorry for no recent posts! School's been picking up and I haven't had much time. I do still plan to continue with my charity features, but I think they'll be more or less moved to the weekends since I have more time then.

Ugh, school. It's so exhausting. I hate how I never feel like I have enough sleep, and then half the time I can't even get to sleep at night! :P So many paradoxes...

I think exercising might help though. I get some exercise walking all over campus and to the third floors of buildings everyday, but I need to get some real work outs. I always felt best when I was in shape in high school, and even that wasn't too often because I'd always end up getting sick during the cross country season (thereby losing all my new muscle mass).

I'll leave you with the song I've had stuck in my head all day:


I love it :D hahaha

Until next time....

5 comments:

  1. LMAO ME AND STEW LOVE THIS :D and oh gosh I understand...I think once u start exercising again you'll be fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I thought you guys would like that :D They really are amazing!! hahaha. And thanks Cindy, I sure hope so! I have to get PT first though :P haha it's like an algebra equation! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao xD I hope your hip gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thanks Cindy! Same to you! I hope your body parts are functioning as they should too! haha :P

    ReplyDelete