Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hola!

Just a quick post to say that, even though I haven't been real busy the past few days, I've still been too lazy to post xD


Can you blame me for not wanting to type something for once in my life?! :) Really, though, there hasn't been much to blog about. Other than History Club drama, which I wouldn't discuss here anyways, I've just been doing my best to be a good V.P. and get my TOMS Club running. Fundraising is a pain in the butt :P

I must remember to make a post about One Day Without Shoes soon though!! :) I'm sooo excited for this year's ODWS, and I hope to be able to show the first TOMS documentary on campus before it, so people have the opportunity to learn more about TOMS and exactly how they work. I hope lots of people go without shoes this year; a lot did last year, but I think that was mostly due to the good weather that day. I want to make a difference!! :D


I also attempted to get a bottle of TOMS nail polish that the nail polish company Essie is distributing for ODWS. I hope I got a bottle :)


Until next time... :)

2 comments:

  1. That Essie color is so pretty :) and Elyse it's so amazing and honorable that you do so much charity stuff! So passionate about TOMS shoes lol !! :D Anf text me about your history club drama? D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too :D You can def borrow it if I get it/ next time I see you :) And thank you!! :) I really do love it so much! Helping people is my calling I think :D And, well now you're filled in about History club haha :P

    ReplyDelete