Friday, March 18, 2011

*PSA*

An out-of-the-ordinary post to make sure Cindy and anyone else who may be wondering why I haven't commented on my most recent posts-- My computer is not letting me :( I don't know why, but I can't comment on other blogs either :P The comment box doesn't even appear most of the time, and if it does, when I try to tell it to post the comment, THEN the box goes away. If anyone has any idea what's going on please let me know. I probably just need a new laptop :P Won't be getting my new one til August though.

Me wants to smash youuuuu

And my fishies at the bottom of the blog aren't showing up either- just a white box :P
Ok, lol, until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Lol, yeah apparently Google Chrome doesn't like me anymore ( :'( ) so I'm using Firefox right now. I might take my laptop to IT to see if they can do anything, but I know they don't like when we install extra browsers lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sees your fishies! And I am sorry to hear ur laptop is acting wonky :(

    I is smash technology with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you can see my fishies at least! I'm practically used to my laptop acting wonky :P And yes, we totally should smash technology together!! xP

    ReplyDelete